You are now browsing on an expired page.
Liz Curtis Higgs has written
in a variety of genres. She has 11 non-fiction titles, a historical
novel, two contemporary novels, and a novella, as well as
5 children's books to her credit. She has presented over 1500
inspirational and encouraging programs for people all over
the world. She is a gifted and well-known speaker and encourager.
For more information on Liz, please check out her interesting
web site via the link above.
Liz's Non-Fiction Books:
• Mad Mary: A
Bad Girl from Magdala • Transformed at His
• Really Bad Girls of the Bible: More Lessons from
Less-Than-Perfect Women (2000)
• Bad Girls of the Bible And What We Can Learn from
• Rise and Shine (2002)
• "While Shepherds Washed Their Flocks"
and Other Funny Things Kids Say and Do (1998)
• Help! I’m Laughing and I Can’t Get
• Forty Reasons Why Life Is More Fun After the Big
• Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Have I Got News for
• Only Angels Can Wing It, the
Rest of Us Have to Practice (1995)
• "One Size Fits All" and Other Fables
• Does Dinner in a Bucket Count? (1993)
Liz's Historical Fiction:
• Thorn in My
Liz's Contemporary Fiction
• Mixed Signals
• "Fine Print" in Three Weddings and a
Children's Books by Liz:
• Go Away, Dark
Parable of the Lily
• The Pine Tree Parable (1997)
• The Sunflower Parable (1997)
• The Pumpkin Patch Parable (1995)
For review of her children's
books, click here.